Sunday Spotlight: Nadia Esra

July 21, 2013

Bonjour,

I've decided that every Sunday I'm going to do a 'spotlight' post, where I present one of my favourite YouTubers or bloggers, and explain my thoughts about them.

First up is Nadia Esra, a blogger from the Netherlands. I discovered her blog They Call Me Redhead through Polyvore quite a while ago, and I fell in love with her gorgeous style and her famous red hair.


Quick Facts
Name: Nadia Esra (her first name is Nadia, but Esra is the surname she uses on the internet)
Age: 21
Nationality: Dutch
Profession: fashion blogger

Nadia set up her blog in February 2010, when she decided to make one after hearing about it on Lookbook, a site where people post fashion looks. In the beginning she used the blog to talk about her everyday life, but gradually she started posting more and more of her fashion shoot photos onto her blog, and this is round about when I came across her. Nowadays the situation is reversed, and she posts more about her life, including her boyfriend, her dog and her rabbit Melle. She blogs in perfect English, but occasionally puts in a few sentences in Dutch, which is fine as I understand Dutch fairly well.

Here are some of my favourite looks of hers:









I absolutely adore Nadia's style! She combines earthy colours and textures effortlessly, with so many quirky piece I'd just love to be able to pull off. I also desperately want her hair, which is normally in an artistically wild mess yet still looks amazing.

I hope you find Nadia as amazing as I do - if so, follow her blog!

x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search